Help understanding a situation and several questions

So, I am pretty new to this, I just sent a bank transfer to someone who sent me the bank info and he had like 25:100% rating. He said he had sent the funds but I received nothing however the localmonero interface does say the transaction went through. BUT the funds do not show on my wallet, I was having problems syncing it on Monero GUI so I restored the wallet on MyMonero and I am getting 0 balance. Should I just accept I got scammed already and move on? or am i missing something? the user was Usu4r10

Is it reputation easy to generate here? Like I can just make a bunch of accounts and trade among itself to get reputation? Also is the interface that makes the trade just a bunch of useless animations that have nothing to do with the trade itself? Because it was saying a bunch of things while the trade was taking place.
Also, I left bad feedback to this user and it is not reflected, i still see him with 100% score what the heck is going on?

Hi zerosteel,

1. Should I just accept I got scammed already and move on? or am i missing something?

We’ve checked the trade. No, you weren’t scammed. The seller finalized the trade and the coins were sent successfully to the settlement wallet address that you provided. It seems that the issue is on your end. Please check the suggestions below:

If you can see transaction on the block explorer that means the transaction has been sent out successfully. If you’re not seeing it on the receiving end then the problem is on your end. Probably an issue with syncing or you’re using outdated wallet software.

Try these suggestions to unstuck your sync:
I am missing (not seeing) a transaction to (in) the GUI (zero balance): monero wallet gui - I am missing (not seeing) a transaction to (in) the GUI (zero balance) - Monero Stack Exchange

My blockchain is stuck, how do I “unstuck” it?: monerod - My blockchain is stuck, how do I "unstuck" it? - Monero Stack Exchange;

/r/monerosupport’s FAQ: Check here first! Frequently Asked Questions & Answers : monerosupport

Alternatively, try using a different wallet app or a different internet connection.

1. Is it reputation easy to generate here?

It’s not easy. Trade amount and feedback farming are against our ToS. Feel free to report to us any suspicious activity or trader on our platform and we’ll investigate if the trader was farming the trade amount on the account.

1. Also is the interface that makes the trade just a bunch of useless animations that have nothing to do with the trade itself?

Once you open a trade, the equivalent amount of the coins is locked in the arbitration bond of the trade. The coins will be locked during the whole process of the trade, and once the seller confirms that he received the payment and finalizes the trade, the coins are sent to your personal wallet. After you send the payment and mark the trade as paid, the seller won’t be able to cancel the trade from his side and run away with your payment. We’d strongly recommend you to check our guides and see how the trade process works on our platform. Our guides are here: LocalMonero guides: how to buy or sell Monero — LocalMonero

1. Also, I left bad feedback to this user and it is not reflected, i still see him with 100% score what the heck is going on?

Only confirmed feedbacks are visible on the trader’s profile. Confirmed feedbacks are feedbacks left to users with which you have had a total trade volume of over 100 USD equivalent based on the market price of the coins bought or sold.

Got it, everything is in order, apparently my wallet was not in sync, the seller is good by the way.

Please synchronize your wallet block. If the synchronization is complete, you still cannot see the balance. You need to restore the wallet with your seed code and you will see the balance.