Users that don't finish a trade

I wonder what is the policy here regarding users that don’t finish a trade. Ex: a user clicked in my ad and asked address of the payment method. I gave the address and he neither pays nor answers what is happening. He goes out for an hour and then come back online and nothing, and this pattern is repeating. He has some trades in his profile, but no feedback.

I am intending to wait 24h to see what will become of it, but just curious for now about the policy here regarding situations like this.

Well, the situation seemed pretty suspicious to me. Look what happened:

Now another new user doing the same thing (same Modus Operandi): clicked in my ad then goes silent.

New user: Therockk

No P2P é comum esse tipo. Infelizmente.

Isso explica o motivo que alguns vendedores nao respondem ao comprador.
No Brasil a vontade de dar golpes é grande na população e o P2P sem identificação torna o terreno perfeito para fraudadores.

Agora isso é uma pá de cal no PIX. Porque não é 100% seguro. Então de todo jeito o vendedor está sempre à mercê de um caso desse acontecer, do pix ser estornado depois. Realmente escolher a dedo o comprador agora. Não pode confiar nem em usuários que já tem um bom número de transações.